Thursday, May 1, 2008

Whew! Busy Weekend!

Saturday was a busy day. I had two family portrait shoots that day. My morning shoot was definitely interesting. The light was bright, bright, bright. Thank goodness we shot at a location that had quite a bit of shady spots, but man, I'm really missing the leaves that are usually on the trees by this time of year. Normally we can get some good shade for portraits by May. Anyway, we used some great stonework at the American Fork Amphitheater, and the family had chosen some well-coordinated outfits for the shoot. The pictures looked great. No samples of the day, because I didn't get model release forms signed.

Later that day I shot a group who were all reunited for the first time in ten years for their grandmother's 90th birthday. They did a great job, too, and we shot at the Tahitian Noni Gardens. The tulips are looking lovely there this time of year, and the light was good at that location with the waterfall on the hill as a backdrop.

Oh how I love spring photography!

No comments: